Art No.: YLC1321MO
Reaction: Mus musculus mouseInquire Now
Quality guarantee period：for 12 months
|Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate||1||Plate sealer for 96 wells||2|
|Detection Reagent A||1×70μL||Assay Diluent A||1×12mL|
|Detection Reagent B||1×120μL||Assay Diluent B||1×12mL|
|TMB Substrate||1×9mL||Stop Solution||1×6mL|
|Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate)||1×20mL||Instruction manual||1|
STORAGE OF THE KITS
1. For unopened kit: All the reagents should be kept according to the labels on vials. The TMB Substrate, Wash Buffer (30 × concentrate) and the Stop Solution should be stored at 4℃ upon receipt while the others should be at -20℃.
2. For opened kit: When the kit is opened, the remaining reagents still need to be stored according to the above storage condition. Besides, please return the unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal along entire edge of zip-seal.
The kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement of this index in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, cell lysates, cell culture supernates and other biological fluids.
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level the index were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level the index were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
ASSAY PROCEDURE SUMMARY
1. Prepare all reagents, samples and standards;
2. Add 100μL standard or sample to each well. Incubate 2 hours at 37℃;
3. Aspirate and add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent A. Incubate 1 hour at 37℃;
4. Aspirate and wash 3 times;
5. Add 100μL prepared Detection Reagent B. Incubate 1hour at 37℃;
6. Aspirate and wash 5 times;
7. Add 90μL Substrate Solution. Incubate 15-25 minutes at 37℃;
8. Add 50μL Stop Solution. Read at 450nm immediately.
Copyright © Shanghai YL Biotech Co., Ltd All Rights Reserved